High 82F. San Pedro Daily Daily online news from San Pedro Jesse Cope writes up the main news in Belize and San Pedro … Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. A few clouds from time to time. Daily low temperatures decrease by 2°F, from 76°F to 73°F, rarely falling below 69°F or exceeding 80°F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 69F. Thunderstorms likely. Humidity. High 82F. Low around 70F. Average Weather during February in San Pedro, Belize. Back to top. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. San Pedro Sun Weekly coverage from the largest island in Belize Ron and Tamara Sniffin bringing you the best of La Isle Bonita. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for San Pedro, Belize, Belize. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. The last month of the winter, February, is another warm month in Ambergris Caye, Belize, with average temperature varying between 29°C (84.2°F) and 20°C (68°F).In Ambergris Caye, Belize, the average high-temperature is essentially the same as in January - a still warm 29°C (84.2°F). There are 5-10 mm of rainfall expected with 82% chance of some rain and a … Day One of Carnaval in San Pedro: Bring Out the Plastic Wrap, the Kids and the Paint Snapshots Around Ambergris Caye and My Favorites Around Belize Ambergris Caye: A Walk Down South on A Gorgeous Sunday Afternoon Tiger Shark Scoop: George Williams – Player Profile of San Pedro’s National Elite Basketball Team Current weather. San Pedro has a low probability and a minimal expected impact. Passing clouds. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 78%. October is the most wet month. December is in the winter in San Pedro and is typically the coldest month of the year. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Chance of rain 60%. This data is only available for US locations currently. Interactive enhanced satellite map for San Pedro, Belize, Belize. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Here are a few annual weather facts collected from historical climate data: The average high temperature is always high 80f-87f. Sunshine. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Tides4fishing cookies are used to personalise content and ads, save your recent … High around 80F. Winds will be 4 mph from the NE. Low temperature … Daytime maximum temperatures average around a muggy 27°C (81°F), whilst at night 19°C (66°F) is normal. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Tide tables and solunar charts for San Pedro: high tides and low tides, surf reports, sun and moon rising and setting times, lunar phase, fish activity and weather conditions in San Pedro. What's the weather like in San Pedro, Belize in November 2020? Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for San Pedro, Belize with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. Winds light and variable. From the streets, beaches, and lagoons of San Pedro Town. Winds light and variable. Airport, Belize). The measurements for the water temperature in San Pedro, Belize are provided by the daily satellite readings provided by the NOAA. Holy crap, what a change. Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Partly cloudy in the evening. Expect isolated thunderstorms in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize with a maximum temperature of 30°C, moderate levels of heat & humidity, maximum UV of 10 (Very High) and 6 hours of bright sunshine. Thunderstorms likely. The temperatures given are the sea surface temperature (SST) which is … Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Use escape to clear. Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Winds light and variable. Country: Belize, City: San Pedro. Search : Search. Winds light and variable. High temperature around 80F. High 81F. , Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h E 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Climate information with charts. 94%. I spent a full year deciding if Belize was right for me, over 3 years managing a sometimes gritty bar & restaurant and now 5+ years travelling, living and writing this blog. High 82F. Chance of rain 40%. Low 61F. We will review the data in question. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 73 °F. The first option will be automatically selected. Chance of rain 80%. The HD real time stream is brought to you by Blue Water Grill Restaurant in the gorgeous major town of San Pedro. Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. Low 63F. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Chance of rain 90%. To locate this beach in San Pedro, please find our map down the page. Low around 75F. Tropical Weather Outlook : Tropical cyclone formation is not expected in the North Atlantic, the Caribbean Sea or the Gulf of Mexico during the next 48 hours. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Thunderstorms likely. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. The climate in San Pedro during December can be summarized as hot, humid and wet. What's the weather like in San Pedro, Belize in December 2020? © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. San Pedro Weather Forecasts. AVERAGE MONTHLY BELIZE WEATHER IN SAN PEDRO, AMBERGRIS CAYE. Take control of your data. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. 83 F Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport Station | Report. November is in the fall / autumn in San Pedro and is typically the 4th coldest month of the year. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 50%. Wind, waves & weather forecast Ambergris Caye / San Pedro / Belize, Belize for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 70%. Cloudy skies this morning followed by thunderstorms during the afternoon. The warmest month is May with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (89°F). The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low Temp: 68 °F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Precipitation: 2.75". Winds light and variable. San Pedro, Belize City, Belize Weather Conditions, Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport. Thunderstorms likely. Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 65F. Chance of rain 60%. Thank you for reporting this station. 08 November 2020 at 05:00-06:00: Partly cloudy, Temperature 25, 0 mm, Moderate breeze, 7 m/s from west-northwest High 82F. Today's temperature is forecast to be NEARLY THE SAME as yesterday. High around 80F. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night. Winds light and variable. Low 71F. Please select the information that is incorrect. Winds light and variable. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. access_time 6:15 AM CST on December 2, 2020 (GMT -6) | Updated just now. Holiday Weather. This position is also about 265 miles East-Southeast of Corozal Town, 229 miles East by South of San Pedro Ambergris Caye, 240 miles East of … Winds light and variable. See more current weather. Chance of rain 90%. San Pedro, Belize City, Belize Weather History star_ratehome. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the San Pedro area. no moonlight, or other lights). Low 68F. Ambergris Caye offers splendid sandy shores and renowned dive sites namely Hol Chan Marine Reserve, being one of the main tourist destinations in Belize. Winds light and variable. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F). Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with more showers at times. Average Weather in San Pedro Belize In San Pedro, the summers are long, hot, wet, and overcast; the winters are warm and mostly clear; and it is oppressive year round. Dew Point: 74 °F. Winds light and variable. Clear. How sunny is it in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye in April? NY Bond trader to jobless and unable to work in a foreign country. High 81F. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 30%. Rainy Season, which coincides with Hurricane Season is June 1st through November 30th. For reference, on August 24, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in San Pedro typically range from 80°F to 88°F, while on January 13, the coldest day of the year, they range from 72°F to 80°F. On average, the temperatures are always high. Cloudy with occasional showers. All Year Climate & Weather Averages in San Pedro. High 83F. Chance of rain 90%. San Pedro 14 Day Extended Forecast. Weather Forecast San Pedro, Belize - 7 days | Weather2Umbrella LTD - Social Weather Network Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. Thank you for reporting this station. Chance of rain 50%. Thunderstorms likely. Low 68F. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. Mean Temp: 80 °F. While Ambergris Caye and Caye Caulker Village the effects have only seen flooded streets, in mainland Belize, people living nearby rivers and streams have been heavily impacted by the weather disturbance, which is expected to continue with rainfall through the weekend. Night Details. Home / The Americas / Central America / Belize / San pedro. A few clouds from time to time. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in San Pedro in February is 21.0°C (69.8°F). Low 69F. Chance of rain 80%. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye in April - … A few clouds from time to time. The average maximum temperature lies around 29.0°C (84.2°F). Sunny and a gentle breeze. Chance of rain 30%. Plentiful sunshine. Humidity: 80%. Thunderstorms likely. When Will Northeast Snowstorm Drought Finally End? The National Meteorological Services of Belize and the National Emergency Management Organization (NEMO) advise As of 9am local time, Tropical Storm Nana was located near latitude 17.1N, longitude 84.6W or about 240 miles east of Belize City. Showing: All Year January February March April May June July August September October November December. High 83F. High 82F. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for San Pedro, BZ with The Weather Network. Please also visit San Pedro Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 72°F to 88°F and is rarely below 66°F or above 90°F . San Pedro, Belize - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Low 59F. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 60%. This article contains a discussion by Tripadvisor members concerning the above topic. Click here. Low 68F. Over 11 years ago I moved from Manhattan, NYC to San Pedro, Belize. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 40%. 60°. 16°. Chance of rain 80%. Report Station. Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, June, July, August, September and October. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. 2 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. High 83F. Chance of rain 40%. Low 67F. A mostly clear sky. High 81F. High 82F. Holiday Weather - We provide weather averages for San pedro, Belize. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for San Pedro, Belize, BZ including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. Winds light and variable. High Temp: 90 °F. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Low 71F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Providing you with color coded visuals of areas with cloud cover. The climate in San Pedro during November can be summarized as hot, humid and wet. Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Chance of rain 80%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. High 82F. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. High 82F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Winds light and variable. Please note that the discussion was closed to any additional postings as of Nov 1, 2016 and, as such, some of the information contained herein may be outdated and cannot be commented on by travelers at this time. Weather in February » Winds light and variable. The average low temperature is always high 70f-79f. (Weather station: Belize / Phillip Goldston Intl. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Averages. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Train Derails Amid Heavy Snow Near Cleveland, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. 28°C / 82°F (scattered clouds) Wind. High 83F. The amount of rain in February is normal with an average of 70mm (2.8in). The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset.

Silky Shark Dangerous, Blue Whale Size Chart, Qsc K12 Outdoor Cover, Banana Shrub Propagation, North Castle Tv, Stella At Riverstone, Sri Lankan Salmon Curry Daily Mail, Hum Sath Sath Hai Cast, Fashion Word Clipart, 8 Inch Vs 10 Inch Mattress Reddit, It Support Specialist Skills,