We Need Your Help!
We are seeking enthusiastic volunteers, of any age, to enrich the lives of our residents. Share your knowledge, talent and time to make a difference! Jennifer Oberlander, one of our volunteers, describes it well: “the ultimate reward a volunteer can receive is the knowledge that sometimes, even when we don’t realize it, we are making someone else’s day better.”
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Menu helper
- Mealtime Greeter
- Gift Shop Attendant
- Book Cart Librarian
- Assisting with Special Events
- Clerical Support
- Assisting residents outdoors
- Leading a Group Activity such as: Bingo, flower arranging, travel discussion, etc.
- Computer Lessons
- Play piano or other instruments
- One to one friendly visits
Director of Community Life and Volunteer Services
914-478-3700, ext. 650
Please use the following documents to apply for a volunteer position. Click the links to download. Save the file to your computer. Fill out the forms and return by mail or as email attachments. Thanks!